• One-to-one relationships are important right now. Our caregivers are trained in infection control and senior care, and work in a one-on-one relationship with seniors, reducing the risk of community-wide exposure to COVID-19.
• Seniors are safest at home, away from the risk of infection. Comfort Keepers focuses on care and supportive services centered around serving seniors in their home, where they are best protected.
• Our caregivers can pick up prescriptions, grocery shop or provide transportation to medical appointments.
• Our offices can help with online orders of supplies, meals and other necessities.
• Our caregivers can provide housekeeping and make sure that surfaces are disinfected to
keep seniors clean and prepare meals to make sure they are nourished.
• Comfort Keepers is all about Elevating the Human Spirit for clients, caregivers and families. That has never been more important than now. During this time of social distancing, seniors may be socially isolated, in addition to being physically isolated. Comfort Keepers works to help seniors fight depression and loneliness, especially while remaining at home. We help keep them active, optimistic and socially engaged during this period. A daily dose of joy is sorely needed.
• Supporting families is essential. When a senior is in the care of Comfort Keepers, so is their entire family. We are a supportive resource to address questions, concerns, and check on loved ones.
• Many of our offices provide digital, remote services to extend care (including virtual check-ins). We can enable social connection and augment in-home visits. This includes check-in phone calls.
• Whenever possible and safe, our caregivers are encouraged to practice Interactive CaregivingTM. Instead of doing for the client we do with the client. Participating in daily activities will keep seniors active, engaged, and provide a sense of normalcy in a time of uncertainty.
Let us be a resource during these difficult times.
Do you understand the 8 Key Areas You MUST Know and Understand
before creating an end-of-life plan?
Download it here for FREE!