• One-to-one relationships are important right now. Our caregivers are trained in infection control and senior care, and work in a one-on-one relationship with seniors, reducing the risk of community-wide exposure to COVID-19.
• Seniors are safest at home, away from the risk of infection. Comfort Keepers focuses on care and supportive services centered around serving seniors in their home, where they are best protected.
• Our caregivers can pick up prescriptions, grocery shop or provide transportation to medical appointments.
• Our offices can help with online orders of supplies, meals and other necessities.
• Our caregivers can provide housekeeping and make sure that surfaces are disinfected to
keep seniors clean and prepare meals to make sure they are nourished.